Last modified: April, 17th, 2017
Elphile Accessories LLC (“Elphile” or “We”) takes your privacy seriously.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.elphile.com (our “Website“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
AGE OF CONSENT
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect PII from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. LINK
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the Website, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or with communication such as e-mail, or participate in another Website feature.
- When ordering or registering, we ask for your name, e-mail address, billing & mailing address, phone number, credit card information and shipping address (« PII »). We use this information to fulfill our order and to communicate with you about it. You may, however, visit our Website anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our Website. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any PII in the following ways:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To personalize your Website experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To understand the shopping habits of our customers to better serve them in the future
- To fulfill the orders and quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other Website feature.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other Website features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We would like you to have an enjoyable and secure shopping experience on the Website; therefore, protecting your PII is important to us. We use the 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to protect the security of your online order information as it is transmitted to our server. SSL technology encrypts your information to protect it from being deciphered by anyone other than ELPHILE.
To double-check for security, you can tell that the “http” in the web address will be replaced by “https”. Secure pages slow down websites so you will only see this on our checkout pages.
All transactions are processed through our gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. We operate directly with Stripe.com a software Platform for the credit cards processing.
It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
Do we use “cookies?”
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties /THIRD-PARTY SERVICES?
We will not sell, trade, or rent your information to anyone. We collects PII when you shop and register with us and uses it to inform you of new products, sample sales, or updates on our Website.
However, We may disclose aggregated information about our users without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business such as the shipping company or payment gateways and other payment transaction processors or analytics providers.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Elphile Accessories LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Elphile Accessories LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Sale and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Elphile Accessories LLC, our customers, or others.
We will consider confidential any materials sent to it and will become the property of ELPHILE.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, please send an email request of same to email@example.com LINK from the e mail associated with your account. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
Moreover, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these linked websites (including if a specific link does not work). Moreover, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of linked websites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Changes to our policy
This policy is effective April the 1st 2017.
ELPHILE ACCESSORIES LLC